Sunday 21 December 2008

Ho ho ho.

I look like a right penis tonight.
Basically the theme of the party is that you have to dress as something that begins with the first letter of your name.
I AM SOOO LIMITED! I have:
Yoda
Yak
Yeti
Yacht
Yellow
Yam
Yo-yo

I was going to go as a yam but realised I own no yellow clothes, plus I am far too lazy to go and buy a yam from down the road to war round my neck. Plus all other outfits I didn't have the right things for, or I would just look like such a nob I would deserve to get shot.
OH SHIT I REALISED I COULD JUST GO AS KAREN O FROM THE YEAH YEAH YEAHS.
Oh well too bad, I'm going as "Yuletide"

Therefore I have ludicrous amounts of glitter on my face and am wearing red tights with tinsel.
I feel a bit like an idiot. Lorna's going as Lady Luck and some other girl is dressing like a goat and apparently looks fit in a furry tube dress.
MY NAME FAILS.
Stupid arabic name. Pshhhhhhhhhht.
I was actually meant to be called Pieter. My fammo don't love me.

No comments: