Monday 29 December 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas was good. Spent the money I got on a new IPod 80gb, as my mini can't even hold a quarter of the music on my ITunes. My IPod mini also died on boxing day for no arrarent reason:This aggravated me as I've been trying to sell it off to my brother who refuses to buy it on the basis that it's pink and has "Yaz" written on the back. Fussy boy.

But I managed to fix it again by throwing it really hard on the floor.
Goodtimes.


Boxing day sales were pretty shit. Clothing prices were nowhere near as good as last year and the sale stock in most shops was abismal, resulting in me spending most of my money on non-sale items. Saw Jamilla in H&M (Should have jumped in the que with her as I ended up waiting for 40 minutes just to buy two huge studded waist belts.)
Then I went to the new H&M on Regents street which was EMPTY compared to the other two on oxford circus and oxford street and spent a small fortune on clothing there.

ANOTHER THING.
I HATE BABIES.
They are generally selfish-They crap everywhere, eat all your food and cry. I wouldn't say this is the main reason I have dislike for them, its more because of Mothers expecting all people to instantly love their child, and feel it is nessessary to take them clothes shopping when they can't even walk yet. I just generally hate seeing children in places where they shouldn't be, like shops and resturaunts etc. Babies are usually pretty ugly and look like the Michelin Man. For me it's difficult to love babies unless they're direct family or my own (Which won't be happening for the forseeable future most hopefully unless something goes horribly wrong and I will most probably go and kill myself rather than face the traumatising consequences of having a baby. Or abortion, whatevs.)

Have to do loads more art, like 15 pages before the 5th. Plus some SUPA LONG ESSAYZ.
Wooooooooooooooooooooo.
Saw James yesterday for the first time in like a week as well which was good <3 big luv
See you at Nuke new years eve.
Til next year! BAII

2 comments:

J said...

OMG I noticed the sales too.
H&M had this sexy tartan waistcoat on sale amongst all the sale shit and I thought it was on sale and started trying it on, but then I didn't read the tag and it said something like "LOL £29.99" and I was like "LOL NO". :[
All their sales stuff was blatently shit stock that they needed to move. :[[[

anz said...

my friend loves up the michelin man